Fitness expert Nancy Stoneberg stopped by with a “functional training” circuit. These are exercises that can keep you strong and mobile, and more able to do everyday tasks like walking up stairs and picking things up off the floor.
Nancy showed the following moves – they should be done one after the other for three rotations.
- Super Slow Hands Over Head Squat – 10 times
- Push-Ups with Shoulder Tap – 10 times
- Plank with Knee-Up/Arm lift – 60 second hold
- One Foot Dead Lift – 10 times
- Bent Over Walk-Out – 10 times
For more exercise help from Nancy, visit her website here.