Amanda Valentine made a New Year resolution to live a healthier life without going on any diets. That resolution is now 7 years strong, she was able to lose over 100 pounds and keep it off. She’s on a mission to inspire a healthier lifestyle through wellness and fitness. She’s a radio host at B105 in Cincinnati and host of the Pound This Podcast. She stopped by to share one of her favorite healthy recipe ideas along with some motivational tips.
Egg White Waffle Sandwich
Liquid egg whites
One slice of provolone cheese
Handful of raw spinach
Top with Everything But The Bagel seasoning
1. Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and let it heat up.
2. Pour in liquid egg whites until waffle maker is full without spilling.
3. Let cook with lid open until it looks almost fully cooked.
4. Close lid for 30 seconds until fully done.
5. Lift waffle out of waffle maker and let cool.
6. Add sandwich contents on one half, fold over, top with seasoning.