Our goal for this Monday Night Meal series is to help make your life a little less stressful in the kitchen for the start of the week. Cooking for Dad’s Rob Barret stopped by to make a delicious zesty pork recipe that’s perfect for a busy week night dinner.
For more tasty recipes, check out Rob’s YouTube Channel.
1 lb pork chops
¼ Cup BBQ Sauce
¼ Cup Honey Mustard
¼ Cup Cream
1-2 Tbs of Olive oil or coconut oil
A dash of salt and pepper
1. Generously season pork with salt and pepper, both sides.
2. Heat up oil in a frying pan.
3. Add pork, cooking for 2 minutes or until edges are done.
4. Flip pork over.
5. After 30 seconds, lower heat and add.
6. Stir equal parts BBQ sauce, honey mustard and cream.
7. Stir together with the pork.
8. Cook for 1 more minute or until pork is done.
9. Enjoy over rice or pasta.
Note: You can substitute milk for the cream but just let it cook a little longer to thicken up.