Berbere Spiced Kale
2 oz. Grapeseed Oil
½ Onion, diced
2-3 Garlic cloves, minced
1 Large Tomatoes, diced
1-3 tsp Berbere Spiced
2 Bushels Kale washed, remove stems and chopped into bite-size pieces
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a saucepan, heat 1 Tbsp of grapeseed oil over medium, add onion and sauté until very soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook down about 3 more minutes, until garlic is toasted.
- Add tomatoes cook 5 more minutes until mixture is very soft and cooked down together.
- Add Berbere spice, reduce heat and simmer for 3 min.
- Add kale and saute until greens are tender and most of the excess liquid is evaporated from the pan.