Oysters can seem like a delicacy only available at resturants but owner of Coalition, Eli Wollenzein, showed us how to grill them at home.
Charred Oysters on Grill
-3 tsp Garlic Butter
-1 oz Parmesan
-1 oz Pecorino Romano
-2 tsp Parsley
- Shuck open oysters.
- Place oysters on hottest part of grill.
- Place garlic butter over top of each oyster.
- Grill oysters, allowing butter to overflow and flame up the grill.
- Remove when oysters puff up and get curly on the sides.
- Immediately sprinkle oysters with parmesan, pecorino, and parsley. Serve with lemon.