Owner of Coalition, Eli Wollenzien, stopped by the studio to share some tasty breakfast recipes. We are celebrating all things Edina this week with TCL In Your Town.
1 Slice Whole Grain Bread
1 TSP Lemon Juice
4-6 Fresno Pepper Slice
1/2 oz Arugula
1/2 TSP Olive Oil
1. Toast bread
2. Mash avocado with lemon juice, salt and pepper
3. Toss arugula with lime juice and olive oil
4. After toast is ready, spread avocado on bread
5. Place fresno peppers and goat cheese on top of avocado spread
6. Top with arugula salad
Farro Breakfast Bowl
1/4 Tsp Garlic
4 oz Farro Grain
1 tbsp Dried Cherries
2 FL oz Chicken Stock
1/2 oz Spinach
1/2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
1 fl oz Sour Cream
1. In saute pan, heat butter and cook garlic over low heat.
2. Add Farro, dried cherries, chicken stock and spinach. Cook until Farro is hot, stock is reduced and spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Mound farro in bowl. Add bacon.
4. Top with avocado, sunflower seeds and drizzle sour cream. Add eggs.