There might be snow on the ground, but we know one place where spring has sprung — the aisles of the liquor store.
From honeysuckle to cherry blossom, the smells of beautiful, blooming flowers can be found inside bottles of vino.
Our wine guy is helping us transition seasons. Haskell‘s Ted Ferrell stopped by with a few of his favorites.
- If you love the smell and taste of Honeysuckle, Ted says try Carl Sittmann Riesling, only $8.98 a bottle.
- If you love the smell of fresh Lilacs, Ted says you’ll love Farrelli Bianco. Available for $8.99 only at Haskell’s.
- Love Freesia? Try Rose D’anjou Les Ligeriens for $9.99 a bottle.
- Silver Beach Sauvignon Blanc has notes of grass or an herb garden. You can pick that up at Haskell’s for $11.99 a bottle.
- If you love Cherry Blossoms, Ted says drink Bouchard Pinot Noir. It’s available at Haskell’s for $10.
Haskell’s is helping Twin Cities Live celebrate their 10th birthday! Stop by to purchase 10 different bottles for $10 each through Sunday, April 22nd, at all 12 Haskell’s locations. Just mention Twin Cities Live at checkout!