When it comes to grilling and chilling, Ted Farrell from Haskell’s Wine has the chilling part down! He shares which wines pair best with some of our favorite grilled foods.
- Pair with Chips: Casa Farelli Prosecco
- Pair with Seafood & Salads: Laville Pavillon Bordeaux Blanc
- Pair with Fish: Hats Off Chardonnay
- Pair with Grilled Chicken: Chateau Des Mille Anges Mozart
- Pair with Steak: Pra Vinera Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pair with BBQ Ribs: Agauribay Malbec
Ted put all six of these wines in his Grill & Chill 6-pack for just $60. Call any of their 11 locations through Monday July 6th to get the deal.