Alice Seuffert, creator of Dining with Alice stopped by to share some of her favorite portable patio drinks and show you how to serve them in fun and simple ways!
Favorite portable Rose drinks this summer:
- Pop + Fizz Sparkling Rose: $4.99/can
- Swoon Raspberry Fizzy Rose: $3.99/slim can or $14.99/4 pack
Fun ways to serve Rose: Display the cans in a large ice container with roses tucked into the ice. For individual drinks, garnish the glasses with a mini cotton candy or red licorice braid. Or garnish with a fruit and cheese skewer.
Favorite portable white wine this summer:
- Oceans Away Sparkling Pineapple: $5.99/can
Fun ways to serve a White Wine: Garnish with grilled pineapple. If your patio party involves grilling, throw some pineapple slices on the grill until nice grill lines form on the pineapple. Or the night before your party, grill up the pineapple on an indoor grill and chill in the fridge.
Spiked Seltzer and Italian Soda
Favorite portable spiked seltzer and Italian soda this summer:
- Bravazzi Hard Italian Soda (Clementine, Blood Orange, Limonta, and Grapefruit): $14.99/12 cans
- Third Street Brewhouse Hula Spiked Seltzer (Mango Papaya, Pineapple Guava, and Starfruit Dragon Fruit): $7.99/6 (12 oz) cans.
Fun ways to serve a Spiked Seltzer or Italian Soda: Garnish with a dried fruit and fresh herb skewer or serve with a large ice cube with fresh fruit frozen inside.
Homemade Cocktail (MoTito)
Favorite homemade cocktail this summer:
- MoTito: If you’d love to make a simple signature cocktail, try Alice’s MoTito recipe. It is a Mojito made with Tito’s Vodka (gluten free)
Fun way to serve a Homemade MoTito: Prep the ingredients ahead of time and pack the drinks in resealable Adult Capri Sun packs (click here to purchase) and keep in a cooler for a quick grab cocktail perfect for patio or pool!