It’s been less than 24 hours since all the restaurants and bars have had to close their dining rooms in response to the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis. You can still support your local restaurants through carry out or curbside pick-up!
O’Brien’s Public House, Shakopee:
- Curbside Take Out – Call the Pub upon your arrival and they will bring your food to your car
- Home Delivery – GrubHub delivers your orders and O’Brien’s takes care of the delivery fee. Order online. They offer a free appetizer or dessert with all orders over $50.
Dakota Junction, Mound:
- Hours are 11 AM – 7 PM, order online or by phone
- Such a strong community support, they’ve been overwhelmed with take out orders. The landline phone was tied up with orders that the owner put her cell phone number on their Facebook page and said to text or call for orders!
Zen Box Izakaya, Minneapolis:
- Orders accepted by phone or online from 12pm – 6pm, Monday through Friday only.
- Offering a “Pay-What-You-Can” Takeout Menu. It’s a limited carry out menu with suggested prices. Any money above and beyond the suggested price will offset the price for those who cannot afford it. They also offer to bring your food to your car when you arrive. Just have your credit card info ready for payment over the phone.
Grumpy’s Bar & Grill, Roseville:
- Hours are 11 AM – 8 PM (may change depending on business).
- Open for carry out and curbside delivery. Can also order for deliver through ChowNow service.
Joseph’s Restaurant, Stillwater:
- Hours are 8am – 9pm
- Full menu available for carry out and curbside delivery.