Brevena is Elizabeth’s favorite Minnesota made skin care line and they are stopping by our studio to officially launch a brand new product! It’s the Night Renewal Serum and it’s one of the ways skin expert and esthetician Susannah Courteau says we should amp up moisture in our skin care routine during the harsh and dry winter months.
Susannah also recommends the following:
- Hydrate from this inside out with superfoods like salmon, carrots, sweet potatoes, kale and spinach.
- Add a humidifier to your home to increase moisture in the air.
- Switch to a hydrating cleaner like Cerave Hydrating Cleanser or Eminence Organic Stone Crop Cleansing Oil
- Switch to a heavier moisturizer like Brevena’s Restore and Hydrate Overnight Cream
- Add a hydrating serum like Brevena’s brand new Night Renewal Serum
- Ask for the most hydrating facial offered at your favorite spa
Use code “ELIZABETH” for 25% off at brevena.com and while you’re there enter to win “The Dream Team” which is BREVENA’s newest kit containing the Night Renewal Serum and the Restore & Hydrate Overnight Cream.