Are you ready for shorts season? Going from leggings to shorts is as easy as putting on a pair of bike shorts! Fashion stylist, Amy Seeman shows us how the shorts can be casual and cool to polished and chic.
- If you love leopard leggings, these bike shorts will be heavy in your summer rotation.
- I like to front tuck the shirt under the longer shacket to bring up the proportions of my waist. If you don’t like your stomach, you can leave it out long, just go with a boxier cut on the tee instead of a tight fitted one.
- Adding a belt bag not only gives you a place to hold your phone, it also helps hide any imperfections if you want a little more coverage over your middle.
- Bike shorts are from Athleta – good for working out and play
- The duster length of the kimono provides extra coverage
- Vans slip-ons
- This ruffle hem tunic (similar style here)
- The red bandana gives it more pop than just a necklace. Amy finished off the look with accessories with bangles and a colorful clutch from Style Hunt (use code MAMASEEMAN10 for 10% off)
- These see-thru sandals are all the rage this season and keep the focus on the top
Snake Print Blazer:
- This is a great date night look!
- The key is too look for a boyfriend style blazer that’s a little oversized. Some of my favorites are thrift store finds where I sized up 2-3 sizes.
- If you don’t have one that wraps across, you can leave it open with a tee or a crisp white button up.
- You could also add a belt bag on the outside of the jacket instead of just a belt.
For more style tips, follow Amy on Instagram @mamaseeman or on her Facebook Page Amy Seeman’s #StyleTips for Wine and What To Wear Wednesdays. She is also resuming her in-person styling services, you can find the link on website to book an appointment with her.