Twin Cities Live’s Mike Marcotte has a roundup of the best places to check out holiday lights in Minnesota.
Mike has over 30 listings on his website, Give Me the Mike. Click here to see the full guide. All of his listings are verified and up-to-date for the 2018 holiday season.
- Our Last Holiday Light Show: 5590 West Bald Eagle Lake Blvd, White Bear Lake 55110
- Cairl Family Christmas Lights: 2342 145th Avenue NW, Andover 55304
- Lights on Flagstaff: 13452 Flagstaff Avenue, Apple Valley 55124
- Kiwanis Holiday Lights: Sibley Park, Mankato 56001
- Winter Lights: Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, Chaska 55318