When it comes to your laundry routine you have lots of options to get your clothes fresh and clean. Regardless of what you use to clean your clothes, chances are you’re using too much. The laundry evangelist, Patric Richardson stopped by to set the record straight and says a little detergent goes a long way.
For more information about Patric and his store, Mona Williams located in the Mall of America, click here.
• Tide Minimum Amount: 1 Cup
• Patric says, you only need 3 Tablespoons of Tide Detergent
• 1 pod is more the detergent than you really need
• Patric says if you love pods, make sure your washer is full of clothes
• High efficiency washers use less water
• You can overwhelm the water that’s in the washing machine with too much detergent by using 1 pod
• Soap Flakes are formulated for the store
• Soap flakes are great for any wash, but especially great for things that can’t go into detergent like wool, down, silk etc.
• Use 1 tablespoon per load, so a very little goes a long way