Some call them “man’s best friend”, but what about “best workout partner”? Our Fitness Expert Ali Holman from CoreCamper.com who also is an experienced French Bulldog breeder and stopped by with four of her pooches to show how to get in a great workout…with your dog.
To see more of Ali’s Frenchies, visit masterpiecefrenchiesusa.com
- POOCH SQUATS, HOLDING DOG IF POSSIBLE (if big dog, hold front paws & face dog)
- POOCH PLANK, REACHING OUT AND PETTING
- SHUFFLE RUNS
- RUSSIAN TWIST WITH TREATS
- HOLDING DOG, REVERSE LUNGE AND TWIST (if you have big dog, hold front paws)
4 HUMAN FOODS INSANELY GOOD FOR YOUR DOG!
- Carrots: Vitamin A (immunity booster), good for coat
- Pumpkin: High in fiber, low in fat, helps digestive tract
- Apple slices: Helps with a shiny coat, low in calories, high in vitamin c (no seeds)
- Sweet Potatoes: Vitamin B6, Fiber and Vitamin C