Twin Cities Live is teaming up with Minnesota Pork Board to bring you different pork recipes that are so easy make and they only have 5 ingredients or less. The owner of Pimento Jamaican Kitchen, Tomme Beevas kicked of Porktastic Plates with a delicious Jerk Pork recipe.
Jerk Pork Recipe
One pork butt/shoulder
– 2 tablespoons ground Pimento (allspice) berries
– 2 tablespoons of all-purpose seasoning or adobo
– 2 tablespoons black pepper
– 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
– 5 ounces of Pimento Kill Dem Wid It jerk rub/sauce
- Rub all dry spices and then add Kill Dem Wid It.
- Allow to marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake with half cup water in covered pan for 2 hours or until reaches desired tenderness above 165 degrees.
For more pork recipes and cooking information go to PorkBeInspired.com.