To celebrate in Minnesota, Tillamook is teaming up with some of the top chefs in the Twin Cities to celebrate the beloved Juicy Lucy at a once-in-a-lifetime party at Bauhaus Brew Labs that honors the originators while showcasing some new interpretations by top Minnesota chefs. The Cooking Mom, Amy Hanten stopped by to talk about Tillamook cheeses and the Melty Fest Tour.
Here’s a list of Minnesota Chefs participating in Melty Fest
• Justin Sutherland (Handsome Hog)
• Carrie McCabe-Johnston (Nightingale)
• Karyn Tomlinson (Corner Table)
• Nick O’Leary and Josh Thoma (Burger Dive)
• Erik Sather, Lowry Hill Meats
Tillamook Juicy Lucy will also be on the menu at Handsome Hog August 12 – August 18.