Lifestyle Blogger, Lindsay Guentzel, stopped by with a tasty slow cooker spicy chicken fajita recipe you can eat three ways.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 28oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 4oz can of diced chiles
- 1 bunch cilantro, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, diced
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp adobo sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- Good shake of pepper flakes
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 handfuls of spinach
1. Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
2. In medium-sized bowl, mix adobo sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, oregano, paprika & pepper flakes into diced tomatoes.
3. Pour over chicken. Add garlic gloves, cilantro and scallions.
4. Pour can of diced chiles over the top.
5. Add two handfuls of spinach. Cover with paper towels and put on lid.
6. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.