Twin Cities 400 Tavern helped us cap off our “Mother’s Day Brunch Week” with recipes for Reuben Benedict and Smoked Salmon Pizza! For reservations to Twin Cities 400 Tavern, click here. And for a half-price certificate, click here.
- 2 slices English muffin
- 1 oz Russian dressing
- 1 oz sauerkraut
- 1 oz corned beef
- 2 eggs, poached
- 4 oz Hollandaise – Russian
- chives, paprika
- 5 oz hash browns
- Toast English Muffin.
- Heat corned beef and kraut in a pan.
- Poach eggs in water for 2 minutes.
- Build: English muffin, 1000 Island, kraut, corned beef, egg, hollandaise
- Sprinkle with paprika and chives
Smoked Salmon Pizza
- 9 oz pizza dough
- 1 tbsp garlic oil
- 1/2 oz red onion, shaved
- 3 oz smoked salmon
- 1 tsp capers
- 2 tbsp dill crème fraiche
- Remove prebaked pizza dough from package.
- Brush with oil and top with shaved red onion.
- Bake until golden brown and crisp on the bottom
- Spread Dill Crème Fraiche over pizza leaving a 1” crust
- Cover cooked pizza with smoked salmon and sprinkle with
capers, chives and black pepper.
- Cut into 8 pieces.