Chef Austin Ebert of The Loop Restaurant stopped by with a preview of their Mother’s Day brunch menu!
Salmon Rice Bowl:
- Heat pan, when smoking add oil.
- Salt and pepper salmon and place salmon in pan, when seared flip over and place in oven
- Heat up separate pan, when smoking add oil
- Add cut peppers
- After 1 minute add shredded carrots
- After 1 minute add cut green onions
- Once veggies are cooked add jasmine rice
- Pour in soy ginger sauce(honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, sambal, fresh grated ginger) around outside of pan to caramelize
- Cook until all sauce has been absorbed
- Put sriracha mayo in dish (limes: zest and juice, sriracha, mayo, soy sauce, salt and pepper)
- Pour in rice
- Place salmon on top of rice
- Place over easy egg on top
- 3 sprigs of cilantro
The Loop has 3 locations! Check one of them out.
606 Washington Ave N
St. Louis Park, West End:
5331 West 16th Street
318 1st Ave SW