Minnesota Wild fans, say goodbye to shoving hotdogs and pretzels into your mouths during the game this season. Instead you could experience fine dining, eating from an exclusive menu prepared by an amazing local chef. The 3rd annual Guest Chef Takeover is happening this season at the Xcel Center, featuring chefs like Thomas Boemer of Revival and Justin Sutherland of Handsome Hog. Twin Cities Live reporter Kelli Hanson was hanging out by the ice to get a sneak peek of this seasons menus.
Click here or call (651) 726-8400 for more information and to make reservations.
Remaining dates for Guest Chef Takeover include:
1. January 19 – Chef Justin Sutherland, Handsome Hog
2. February 7 – Chef Tyge Nelson, Pajarito
3. February 24 – Chef Stephan Hesse, Pajarito
4. March 11 – Chef Justin Sutherland, Pearl And The Thief
5. March 25 – Chef Gavin Kaysen and Chef Andrew Zimmern, KZ ProVisioning