Rob Barrett, Cooking For Dads host, stopped by with a tasty coconut chicken stir-fry recipe.
2 Chicken Thighs
3 Cups chopped vegetables, cauliflower, broccoli, onions, radishes, pea pods, etc
1 can Coconut Milk
1 Spoonful Sugar
Salt and pepper
1. Heat up some coconut oil in a frying pan or wok.
2. Salt and pepper your chicken then add to the oil, tossing until cooked thoroughly.
3. Remove to a bowl.
4. Heat some more oil in the wok, once hot, (Optional add curry if needed) add vegetables.
5. Stir and cook until almost done, about 2 minutes.
6. Pull vegetables to the side, add eggs and let cook, chop up and let it cook some more.
7. Add chicken and stir all together.
8. Add coconut milk, soy sauce, sriracha and sugar. Stir until coated.
9. Serve over rice and enjoy.