The Editor of Eater Twin Cities, Joy Summers, stopped by with her favorite kid-friendly restaurants in the Twin Cities.
Joy has nearly a dozen kid-friendly restaurants she loves. Find the full list here.
- FIKA, inside the American Swedish Institute, Minneapolis
- Recommended: Swedish meatballs, grilled cheese, Swedish cookies
- World Street Kitchen and Milkjam, Minneapolis
- Korean BBQ beef short rib and rice, red curry chicken, hummus and pita bread
- Stop by Milkjam for ice cream sandwiches and pints of ice cream
- Pizzeria Lola, Minneapolis
- Recommened: The Old Reliable and pepperoni pizzas, cookies and milk