Our TCL Home Cook Linda McConnell stopped by the TCL kitchen to show us an easy shredded chicken recipe you can make any day of the week.
-4 boneless chicken breasts
-1 TSP cumin
-1 TSP garlic powder
-1 TSP oregano
-1 C salsa (choose one you like!)
1. Place chicken breast in crock pot
2. Sprinkle oregano, cumin and garlic powder on top of chicken
3. Pour 1 cup of salsa on top
4. Turn crock pot on low for 6-8 hours
5. Shred chicken with two forks
Use this chicken for burritos, chicken tortilla soup or as protein on a salad!