From brightly colored lips to gold glitter eyelids, these are beauty trends you’ll see a lot of this year. Jessica Mae is the founder of WarPaint International Beauty Agency. She stopped by with the top 5 beauty trends in 2019.
Below is a list of products that were featured in the segment:
1. Pantone color of the year: Living Coral
2. Gold glitter on the lids. Sweep a little gold glitter shadow for a hint of glam any time you wish. Jessica recommends using Beauty Counter Statement Palette Color Crown.
3.Power Lip. Bring out your inner boss babe with a bold lip this year. Jessica’s favorite is Nevermore from Elixery. Tip: to keep the focus on your power lip, the rest of your makeup look should be subtle.
4. No Makeup, Makeup.
This look has grown in popularity over the years and 2019 will be no exception. This look is all about less is more and highlighting your natural beauty. Jessica’s favorite 3 products to use for a no makeup look are:
• Tint Skin from Beauty Counter
• Volume Mascara from Beauty Counter
• Collagen Boost Lip Plumper from Skin Savvy
5. Smokey Taupe Eyes
This version of the classic look is achieved by using natural tones. The Classic Palette from Beauty Counter is recommended.