In the last few years, Americans traveling to Russia and Cuba have dramatically increased. Doug Moorhouse from Carrousel Travel stopped by with things to keep in mind if you travel to either destination.
To book the vacation of your lifetime, call Carrousel Travel at 612-866-2503.
- Moscow and St. Petersburg are must visit spots
- The subway system in Moscow is a safe way of getting around
- The high speed train from Moscow to St. Petersburg is less than 4 hours — it used to be an overnight trip
- English is spoken at many tourist locations, including hotels, restaurants, train stations and airports
- Many signs are written in both Russian and English
- Book an Abercrombie & Kent tour through Carrousel Travel to save $250 per person
- Two ways to visit: by land or by cruise ship
- Work through People to People programs
- 4 to 8 night experiences are available through Royal Caribbean, Oceania and Silversea cruises — Cuba is just part of those itineraries
- Book a Royal Caribbean cruise through Carrousel Travel for a buy one, get one guest 60% off deal